Friday, March 12, 2010

Yes.


Today is my 7th engage-iversary.

It seems like such a long time ago. The weirdest thing, though, is that it was such a long time ago.

I have the perfect engagement story. My Beloved really wasn't to be underestimated in his wooing abilities. When he decided to propose, the man decided to propose. It was fabulous. But my favorite part of the whole thing?

The fact that he proposed with a small, gold wedding band. Because he just couldn't wait for a diamond engagement ring.

And I said "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

That's love.

If you haven't read our love story, and you want to, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thank you for being so perfect for my "little" (all 6'4" of him) brother. xo C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of our engagement story, besides the fact that you said yes of course, is that it still makes you happy when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete