Monday, May 17, 2010

Speechless.

Last night I asked Thing 1 to put on a pull-up.
She asked me why.
I told her "Because you drank a lot at dinner and I don't want you to wet your bed."
Minutes later, she asked me if she could have a glass of milk. I said no. She asked why.
I told her "Because you drank a lot at dinner, and I don't want you to wet your bed."

This morning, I found that she had gotten up in the night to go to the bathroom, taken off her pull up...

and peed all over the couch.

There are no words.

3 comments:

  1. This cracks me up!! It's not really a funny scenario - but, I get it.
    Love the thoughts about the queen bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely made me laugh out loud. I was expecting her to pee in bed, NOT on the couch! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I have heard of guys going in the closet thinking it was the toilet. At least she woke up to go, thats a good start, right??

    ReplyDelete