Monday, October 5, 2009

Holier Than Thou.

Yes--and by "thou" I mean "you."

Because look at me with my red Target cart and my HAPPY BABY ORGANIC PUFFS in GREENS flavor.

And you're all over there, with your Gerber. *snort* Puh-lease.

I have a friend. She's the loveliest woman on the planet. I'm pretty sure, because I took a poll, and she is so earth friendly. Buys local. Dresses like she's headed to a j-jill photoshoot. Drinks from a Sigg. Sigh. I want to be just like her. She's completely inspired me.

Which is why I've been trying to buy more local and organic stuff.

But I've discovered this great side benefit: self righteous egomania and pride.

Ha.

2 comments:

  1. haha. you are so funny! i guess if you (or the kids rather) are eating this then the detox is going well?

    and your too perfect friend? i bet she's not as awesome as you... aside from your self-righteousness of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - Who needs perfection? All you need now is one of those bumper stickers that simply says: *coexist* all groovy and cool!

    ReplyDelete